SBI 121 permanent posts of Specialist Officers, Apply Online – State bank of India (SBI) has released the public notification for recruitment of 121 Posts of Specialist officers in various grades i.e. Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager for filling the specialized areas i.e. Digital Banking, Digital Marketing, Credit, Business Development, Assets Management etc.
Any eligible Indian citizen may apply for the SBI listed vacancies between 16-01-2018 To 04-02-2018 online through https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/. The hard copy of the online application needed to be sent by 12-02-2018.
Candidates must fulfill all education qualification as on 30-06-2017.
Read : You Need “Zero” Marks to Clear the Cutoff For SBI PO
List of Vacancies
Scale III – Senior Manager – 76
Scale IV – Chief Manager – 45
Total – 121 Posts
1. Manager (Credit Analyst) – 12
2. Chief Manager (Credit Analyst – 06
3. Manager (Credit Analyst) – 16
4. Chief Manager (Credit Analyst) – 24
5. Manager (Asset Management) – 02
6. Chief Manager (Asset Management) – 01
7. Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting) – 05
8. Manager (Business Development & Marketing) – 20
9. Manager (Credit Analyst) – 05
10. Manager (Credit Analyst) – 02
11. Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management) – 01
12. Manager (High Value Agri Business Development) – 04
13. Chief Manager (High Value Agri Business Development) – 01
14. Chief Manager (Debit Card Business) – 01
15. Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business) – 02
16. Chief Manager (Digital Banking) – 01
17. Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity) – 01
18. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Education Loan) – 01
19. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: CITU) – 01
20. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Operation) – 01
21. Manager (HNI Banking & Relationship Management – 08
22. Manager (Digital Marketing) – 02
23. Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research) – 01
24. Chief Manager (Data Interpretation/ Management) – 01
25. Manager (Marketing) – 01
26. Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process, Manager- Technology) – 01
Essential Qualification & Post Experience
Each post is having exclusive qualifications and experience in relevant field. Kindly go through the notification in details from below download link.
The Minimum and maximum age limit for all the posts are 21 to 38 years.
For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 600
For others – Rs 100
SBI has not mentioned the probation period for any of the post now. Bank will decide later regarding probation period.
Selection will be based on short listing and personal interview.
Merit List : Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in Interview in the descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case of more than one student, the higher the age will be selected.
How To Apply ?
Candidates applying online for SBI Specialist officers must be having the valid eMail ID. They may apply online following the links below.
1. Visit SBI careers site https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
2. Click on apply online link http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbisplodec17/
3. Signup and enter details
4. Pay the requisite fees and submit
5. Download the application and send to below address before 12-02-2018
|Starting Date to fill the Application form
|Closing Date for the submission of the application form
| Payment of fees at the Bank Branches
Address To Send the Hard copy of Application :
Corporate Center, Mumbai