NEET 2018 Notification,Apply Online cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2018 application form notification, Apply Online: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published the online application form for National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) undergraduate examination for admission to Medical colleges in India.
All the eligible Candidates may visit the official website cbseneet.nic.in. This time Aadhaar Number is mandatory to fill the application form and applying for NEET 2018. Exception for non submission for Aadhaar are students applying from Assam, Jammu and Kashmir and Meghalaya.
The online application process will last until March 10 and the exam is scheduled to take place on May 6.
Application Fees : General candidates – Rs 1400 while for candidates of SC/ST/PH category the application fee is Rs 750.
NEET 2018 exam pattern:
Exam duration – 3 hours starting from 10 am to 1 pm.
Exam Patterns – The exam will have 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
NEET 2018 Eligibility:
– Age limit 17-25 years. Relaxation of five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories and persons entitled to reservation.
– Students who have passed with a minimum of 50 percent in PCB and English will be eligible.
– Candidates belonging to SC/ ST and OBC category who have obtained 40 per cent marks in physics, chemistry and biology/ biotechnology together will be eligible.
Seats in NEET 2018 are:
1) All India Quota seats
2) State Government Quota seats
3) Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
4) State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University