IBPS has released the recruitment notification for various posts of CCTV Observer, Banking Faculties and Research Associates. The last day to apply for this recruitment is 18th October 2017. Any of the interested candidates fullfilling the required eligibility criteria can apply.
Important Exam Dates for IBPS Recruitment
|Starting Date of
|Last Date of
Number of Vacancies
Age Limit (As on 31.10.2017)
- CCTV Observer – 55 Years
- Banker Faculty – 63 Years
- Research Associate
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- MaximumAge – 30 Years
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience
- CCTV Observer –
- Minimum SSC/ Matriculation or equivalent examination
- You should be a retired personnel from Army as Non-commissioned officer.
- Banker Faculty (Technical) –
- B.E/B.Tech from a recognized institution in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- You should have retired under SBP/ VRS or retired from any public sector bank/financial organization as a Technical Officer.
- Banker Faculty –
- Graduation/ Post Graduation from any University.
- You should have retired under SBP/ VRS or retired from any public sector bank/financial organization as a Chief Manager.
- Research Associate –
- Post Graduate Degree in Industrial Psychology with Psychometrics as one of the papers/ MBA in HR with the focus on assessment & Quantitative Techniques of HRD/in education with the focus on evaluation.
- You should have one year experience in the academic Research/Test Development/Project Management.
Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
For CCTV Observer & Banker Faculty –
- The selection will be purely depends on screening of application form by selection committee.
For Research Associate –
- There will be a written exam based on following Pattern :
Paper Marks No of
Time Reasoning 50 50 45 English
50 50 35 General
50 50 20 Quantitative
50 50 40 Total 200 200 140
- Selected Candidates of written test will go for Group Activity/Interview.
How To Apply ?
- Click on the above link to download the IBPS application form.
- Take a printout of the form.
- Fill up the Application Form carefully.
- Affix your photograph.
- Alternatively, you can also apply from the IBPS Official Website.
- Along with copies of all the documents, send the application form to following address:
The General Manager- Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Application Fee for IBPS Recruitment
- Research Associate – Rs.500/-
- Other Posts – No Fee
Pay Scale for IBPS Recruitment
- CCTV Observer – Not Disclosed
- Banker Faculty – Not Disclosed
- Research Associate – Rs, 7,94,000/- PA.
For Details & Apply Online – Click Here