Apply online for 50 Job vacancies of Assistant Managers and Engineers with RITES (Rail India Technical and Economic Service). Eligible Candidates may apply following the below mentioned guidelines. The last day for registration and applying is 13-10-2017. The place of posting for these vacancies are Railways inspection offices in Delhi and Mumbai.
|Exam Events|| Important
|Start date of
|20th September 2017|
|Last date of
|13th October 2017|
Upcoming Vacancies for RITES Recruitment
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria For Applying Various Posts
Assistant Managers – Maximum Age – 35 years
- Engineers – Maximum Age – 32 years
Age Relaxation as per norms
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PWD – 10 years
RITES Regular Employees – 5 years
- Assistant Managers – 5 years
- Engineers – 2 years
Candidates must be having Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
RITES Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
There will be two stages of exam i.e.
- Stage 1 – Written Test
Stage 2- Interview
- The Written Test will be conducted in English language
- Option of appearing for this interview in English/Hindi.
The weight age for each level of test are :
|Written Test||40 %|
How to Apply ?
Follow the below mentioned instruction for applying online :
- Click on the Recruitment link of RITES here
- Provide details
- Send the application form along with the documents given below address.
- Self attested copy of the following documents via post to the address given below before 13th October 2017.
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt.,
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana
There is no application fees for applying.
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical) – Rs. 20,6000-46,5000/-
- Engineer (Mechanical) – Rs. 16,400-40,5000/-
Click For Details : Here