India’s Popular Private Bank Axis Bank has entered into a tie-up with Manipal Global Education to create the Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) program offering a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services (PGDBS) and a guaranteed job with Axis Bank on successful completion.
This program by Axis Bank will be launching the 4th Batch Axis Bank Young Bankers Program. The Last date to apply 14th April 2013.
Age limit 25 years, born on or after 1st January, 1988
Graduates from any stream, with 55% and above in their graduation and a consistent academic performance.
The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank. The Bank is looking for candidates with high integrity, who are dedicated towards work, with positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Logic and Reasoning Skills
- English Language Skills
- Quantitative/Numerical ability
- Computer Awareness
Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
Medical Insurance cover of Rs.1,00,000/- is provided to the student by the bank for the duration of course
On successful completion of the course the student would be absorbed as an Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 3.71 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials). Breakup of the same is as shown below.
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,28,600/-|
|StaffLoan Benefit||Rs. 65,450/-|
|Performance Bonus||Rs. 54,000/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 3,71,352/-|
- Retirals not encashable.
- Staff loan benefit is not encashable and will be applicable once the Staff Loans are availed. It is as per the staff loans eligibility and terms.
- Performance bonus is indicative and the figure displayed corresponds to the highest performance rating. Final performance bonus received is subject to the individual’s performance and the organisation’s performance & compensation policies in effect.
- CTC is based on current level of compensation and may be subject to revision as a result of the annual compensation revision.
- CTC is based on the lowest levels of HRA, hence the final CTC will be based on the final location of posting.
The final posting location of the candidate will be as per the needs and business requirements of the Bank. We will consider the place of domicile of candidates, however the Bank does not guarantee final posting as per place of domicile.
To Apply Online : Click Here