All India Management Association (AIMA) under Government of India has been given task to recruit professional for Public Sector Mini Ratna Companies.Candidates need to apply online for the various posts as mentioned below :
- Management Trainee (General) – 30 posts (SC-04, ST-02, OBC-08)
- Management Trainee (Accounts) – 10 posts (SC-01, OBC-03)
- Accountant – 10 posts (SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05)
- Jr. Technical Assistant – 99 posts (SC-15, ST-07, OBC-27)
- Management Trainee (General) – 1st class MBA with Specialization in Personal Management, Industrial Relations, HR, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management etc.
- Management Trainee (Accounts) – 1st class MBA with Specialization in Finance Or, Pass in final exam of ICAI or ICWA Or, Pass in Associate Company Secretaryship
- Accountant – B.Com or BA (Commerce) Or, Chartered Accountant OR, Cost Accountant Or, SAS Accountant with approx. three (3) years of experience in maintaining Accounts and Audits in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking
- Jr. Technical Assistant – Degree in Agriculture Or, a Degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as a subject
NOTE : Candidates must have the working knowledge of MS Word, Excel etc
Application Fee: General & OBC: Rs.300 only , All others: NIL (SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from paying any fee), Fees must be paid in the form of Demand Draft from a scheduled commercial bank in favour of “All India Management Association” and payable at ‘New Delhi’
Selection Procedure: The all India level selection will be done through an Objective-type Written Test followed by an Interview
How To Apply : Candidates need to apply online from the link http://jobapply.in/mrpsu/Guidelines.htm
After applying take the print out of the application and Send the above set of documents in single envelope superscribing – “Application for the post (name of the post & Post Code No.) Category:_______” should reach by 31 October 2012. The applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
P. O. Box No. 3076
New Delhi – 110 003
THE APPLICATION SHOULD REACH ON OR BEFORE 31.10.2012. THE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
For Details : Click Here