National Micro Credit Control Organization (NMCCO) invites applications for MultiTasking Staff, Jr Accountant, Credit Mgr, Peon – a total of 1721 Posts. The National Micro Credit Control Organisation (NMCCO)) has been established to foster sustainable development of microfinance sector through creating an enabling environment for MFIs in India.
Details of Vacancies:
- Post Code – 01 – Credit Manager – 242 posts – Pay Scale – Rs.9300-Rs.34000 G.P Rs.4200 – Qualifications – Graduation in any discipline
- Post Code – 02 – Junior Accountant – 618 posts – Pay Scale – Rs.5200-Rs.20200 G.P Rs.2400 –Qualifications – Intermediate
- Post Code – 03 – Multi Tasking Staff (Clerical)– 740 posts – Pay Scale – Rs.5200-Rs.20200 G.P Rs.1800 – Qualifications – Matriculation and above
- Post Code – 03 – Peon – 121 posts – Pay Scale – Rs.5200-Rs.20200 G.P Rs.1400 – Age – 18-36 years – 8th standard pass and above
- Last date for Online Application form submission: 30th of October 2012
- Last date for Offline Application form submission: 10th of November 2012
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs.150
- General candidates: Rs.250
- The fee can be paid in shape of Crossed Demand Draft or Postal Order in Favour of “National Micro Credit Control Organisation” payable at Kolkata Only.
How to Apply:
- Candidated can download the Application Form or apply online through website of NMCCO at http://www.nmcco.in
- Candidates applying online have to send the application print out along with all the documents for education qualifications , experience certificate, caste certificate etc with DD/IPO to address mention below : Regional Director , National Micro Credit Control Organisation, Post Bag: 01, Kolkata-700016