All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for admission to Class VI and IX standards of Sainik School Tilaiya
Only boys aged between 10 and 11 years for VI standard and boys aged between 13 and 14 years and studying in VIII std in a recognized school are eligible for admission to IX standard.
15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes. 25% seats are also reserved for children of service personnel including ex-servicemen.
Sainik School Tilaiya Application Form
The prospectus cum application forms for admission at Sainik School Tilaiya may be obtained from the Principal Sainik School Tilaiya, Bihar w.e.f. on all working days between 1000-1300 hrs by paying cash Rs. 385/- for General and Defence categories and Rs. 285/- for SC and ST categories.
|CLASS VI||CLASS IX|
|(b)||Language Ability Test||100||(b)||Science||75|
Medium of Exam:
- Class VI: Bengali/Hindi/English
- Class IX: English
All India Sainik School Tilaya Application Form:
- Detailed Prospectus containing Sainik S chool Tilaya Application form will be available for sale from 15th Octoberto 3rd December each yeear at the School counter between 0800h to 1400h on all working days.
- The last date for receipt of filled up application form is around second week of December.
- Cost of Prospectus is 400/- for General / Defence category candidates and 250/- for SC / ST category candidates at School counter.
- Prospectus can also be obtained by Registered Post on payment of 430/- for General/ Defence candidates and 280/- for SC / ST candidates through Bank Draft in favour of “The Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya”, payable at S.B.I. Sainik School Tilaiya Branch ( Code – 3502 ) or by sending Money Order of 430/- ( for General / Defence Candidates ) and 280/- ( for SC / ST Candidates ) in favour of “The Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya”. Category and class for which prospectus is required must be mentioned on the request letter / money order coupon.
- Girls are not eligible for admission in Sainik School.
Sainik School Tilaya Entrance Exam Centres 2013 :
The Centres are tentatively as under, subject to availability of adequate no. of candidates :
For further details, please contact:
Sainik School Tilaiya,
Telephone No : ( 06534 ) 235048,
Fax : ( 06534 ) 235155,
Website : www.sainikschooltilaiya.org