Sainik School Entrance Exam – Sujanpur Tira

All India Sainik School Entrance Examination for admission to Class VI and IX standards of Sainik School Sujanpur Tira .

Only boys aged between 10 and 11 years  for VI standard and boys aged between 13 and 14 years and studying in VIII std in a recognized school are eligible for admission to IX standard.

Qualifying Marks in Entrance Exam:

The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates as well as for children of Defence Personnel and Ex-Servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate. In case of SC/ST candidates, minimum qualifying academic standards are not required and they will be admitted on the basis of inter-se merit as evidenced at the entrance examination/interview within these categories.

In case a SC/ST candidate comes in the general merit on his own, he would be admitted over and above the reserved seats.

Application form for Sainik School Sujanpur Tira Exam 

Category * By Post * By Hand
General/Defence Rs. 335/- Rs. 400/-
SC/ST Rs. 235/- Rs. 300/-

Requests for Prospectus-cum-Admission Form be made by sending Demand Draft of the amount mentioned above in favour of Principal, Sainik School, Sujanpur Tira (HP) to be payable at Punjab National Bank / State Bank of India / Canara Bank / Kangra Central Coop Bank, Sujanpur Tira (HP) only along with full correspondence address with Pin Code and Class for which form is required.

Please note that the school will not be responsible for your not writing the address in full or any postal delays.

Note: Indian Postal Orders will not be accepted

Reservations

67% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Himachal Pradesh state and remaining 33% will be shared by the candidates of other states.

Out of the total vacancies, 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST candidates, 25% seats are reserved for the wards of Defence Service Personnel including Ex-Servicemen.

Medium of Exam:

The medium of examination for both classes will be English or another recognised official language. While the question paper for class VI will be set in English as well as in all other recognised official languages, the question paper for class IX will be set in English only. No separate answer sheets are required for both class VI and IX as ample space for answers is provided in question paper itself.

For further details, please contact:

Sainik School Sujanpur Tira (Himachal Pradesh),
India,
PIN-795001.

Telephone No :  ( 01972 )  272024 / 39 / 40
Web: http://www.sainikschoolsujanpurtira.org/

Sainik School Sujanpur Tira Entrance Examination

Soni has written 1943 articles

One thought on “Sainik School Entrance Exam – Sujanpur Tira

Leave a Reply

Connect with:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


− two = 1

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>