Know Status of Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration
Checkout the status of Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration online – The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is popular among the people in a nutshell as PM Kisan Yojana. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to small and marginal farmers of the country. This prevents farmers from taking loans on interest. Even in the time of Corona crisis, financial assistance of Rs 2,000 was made available to crores of people from this scheme.
Under this scheme, the government provides an amount of Rs 6,000 every year to small and marginal farmers of the country. This amount is given to the people in three equal installments. The first installment of the financial year 2020-21 has been given in April and the government can transfer the second installment to the accounts of the beneficiaries in August.
Special features of this scheme:
The entire funding in this scheme is done by the central government.
The scheme is effective from December 1, 2018.
The benefit of this scheme is extended to the farming families.
The funds of this scheme are directly transferred to the beneficiaries account.
Institutional farmers, state and central government employees, retired officials, employees of PSUs and autonomous organizations, high economic status people, income tax payers, professionals like constitutional posts, family like doctors, lawyers and engineers and monthly pension of more than Rs 10,000 Retired employees cannot avail the benefit of this scheme.
Registration for this scheme
If you are eligible for this scheme, and have not yet registered for this scheme, then do not delay at all. You can apply for this scheme through the state government appointed Nodal Officer or Patwari.
Apart from this, you can also register for this scheme through common service centers. Apart from this, application for this scheme can also be done through PM Kisan Portal.
You can apply on your own through PM Kisan Portal
1. Visit PM Farmer’s official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
2. Here you will see an option named ‘Farmers Corner’.
3. In the drop down list, you will see the option of ‘New Farmer Registration’.
4. Click on ‘New Farmer Registration’ option.
5. Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the Aadhaar number and captcha code.
6. After entering the process by entering Aadhaar number, you will have to enter some basic personal information.
7. Also you have to give the details of the land registered in your name.
8. After filling all the necessary information, you submit the form.
Check the Status of Registration
You can also check the status of the application through PM Kisan Portal.
- For this, you have to click on ‘Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmer’ under Farmers Corner.
- Or Click here and provide Aadhaar
- You can check the status of the application by entering the Aadhaar number.