CBSE has declared the results of UGC NET 2018. Here’s the direct link of the result – http://cbseresults.nic.in/UGCpxy/net_july2018.htm. From the next year onwards, the UGC-NET exam would be conducted by the newly-formed National Testing Agency (NTA).
Steps to check the CBSE UGC-NET 2018 Result
1) Log on to the official website: cbsenet.nic.in
2) On the homepage, click on the link that says “UGC NET July Result 2018”
3) A new page will appear on your screen
4) Enter your details like registration number, date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format and then click on the “Submit” button.
5) View and download your UGC-NET 2018 result