Apply for Indian Post 5778 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
Indian Postal Department has published the 5778 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak for state of West Bengal. The last date for application is 04th May 2018. Candidates may get the details below:
There will not be any written exam for Gramin Dak Sevak’s posts. Only 10thpassed candidates can apply for these posts.
Dates for application:
April 5, 2018, to May 4, 2018.
An applicant of category OC/OBC male should pay a fee of Rs 100.
18-40 years as on 05.04.2018. The maximum age shall be relaxable by three years to those belonging to OBC categories and five years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
Class 10th passed from approved state boards by the respective State Government/Central Government.
The candidate should have some basic computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- SSC Marks Memo/Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo 1 (for candidate not qualified in a single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marks Memo 2 (for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability
How To apply ?
- Click the Direct link – https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline
- Enter your personal details carefully & fill the registration form.
- You will receive a registration number. Make sure to note it down for future use.
- After registration click on Apply Online.
- Select the circle for which you want to apply.
- Fill your remaining application form.
- Preview your application and print it.
- Make payment at any Head Post Office.
- Alternatively, go to the Official India Post Website & follow the above procedure from 2-7
- Note: If you have already registered before, you can use that registration number to carry on the further process.