Kendriya Vidalaya 2017 Recruitment – KVS has published the special recruitment notification of Teachers for filling 546 vacancies at KVS schools in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura. ALl these states are eastern part of India. The last date to apply online is October 17, 2017.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has called for applications for the post of postgraduate, trained graduate and primary teachers for the North eastern zone. Candidates who are interested in the above mentioned posts and fulfill the application eligibility can apply for the same through official website (kvsangathan.nic.in).
This is the special recruitment drive to fill 546 vacancies at KVS branches in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in a written exam and an interview.
Syllabus of Exam
The written test will be conducted on subjects general English, general Hindi, current affairs, reasoning, numerical ability and teaching methodology. There will be separate test for PGTs on their concerned subjects which include Hindi, English, history, economics, geography, physics, chemistry and maths.
Date To Apply : The last date to apply online is October 17, 2017.
Postgraduate teachers (PGT)- 182
Trained graduate teachers (TGT)- 144
Primary teachers (PRT)- 220
PGT- Rs 9,300- 34,800 (GP Rs 4,800)
TGT- Rs 9,300- 34,800 (GP Rs 4,600)
PRT- Rs 9,300- 34,800 (GP Rs 4,200)
How To Apply Online for KVS north-east zone teacher recruitment 2017:
– Visit official website kvsangathan.nic.in
– Click on the link for “Employment notice” then on the link for “vacant positions”.
– “Click here to apply online for KVS Special Recruitment Drive of Teaching Posts for North Eastern Zone- 2017 (03.10.2017)” and click on “apply now”.
– Fill in your details in the fields provided and submit this information.
– Download and save a copy of the filled application for further reference.