Syndicate Bank 600 PO Recruitment 2016 Apply online – Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL).
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview.
Admission to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank on successful completion of the course.
STUDENT INTAKE (FOR THE SELECTION EXERCISE OF 2016-17)
The selected students will be inducted in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and one in Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. Greater Noida (NEIPL) through this current selection exercise for 2016-17.
The total number of Students intake and reserved Student intake are given hereunder and are provisional which may vary depending upon requirement of the Bank & availability of candidates under the respective category :-
1. UR: 303 Posts
2. OBC: 162 Posts
3. SC: 90 Posts
4. ST: 45 Posts
Qualification (As on 01.10.2015) – Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age (As on 01.10.2015) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not later than 01.10.1995 and not earlier than 02.10.1987 (both dates inclusive)
Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates) through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
How To Apply Online and pay the fees
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. visit this link for APPLY
2. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application and should ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the Bank
|Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||16-12-2015|
|Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||31-12-2015|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||31-12-2015|
|Last Date for Printing your Application||15-01-2016|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 21-01-2016|
|Tentative Date of Online Test||07-02-2016|
For Details : Click Here