IBPS RRB Answer Key 2015 – Evening Shift : IBPS RRB Exam 2015 Answer key for various subjects along with Question paper.
- Bhutan currency is: Ngultrum
- Gaddafi stadium is located in: Lahor
- International Non violence day is observed on: 2 Oct
- Ricky ponting is related to: Cricket
5) ILO headquarter is situated at: Geneva
6) India’s rating in world football’s Fifa ranking –155th
7) Suiz Canal is connecting- Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea.
8) Philippines President- Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III
9) Manas National Park is located in: Assam
10) Gugamal National Park is located:Maharashtra
11)Longest river in Asia: Yangtze River
12)Simhadri Super Thermal Power Plant is located in: Andhra Pradesh
13) Most expensive city in India- Mumbai
14) Union Minister of Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Sanitation & Drinking Water:Chaudhary Birender Singh
15) 7th BRICS Summit was hekd in: Ufa,Russia
16) What is the maximum amount of pension in Atal Pension Yojana?- Rs. 5000
17.DICGC – G belongs to…Guarantee
18. Dibrugarh located at river – Brahmputra
After getting feedback from the candidates, it is said that question was little tricky hence cutoff would be higher.