Download BPSC Prelims Previous Year Question Paper – As you know Notification for 56th To 59th Bihar Public Service commission recruitment of officers in various cadre released. Read here for latest notification of BPSC, Candidates are looking after the question paper with solution of Prelims of BPSC.
This time there are around 746 vacancies are up. Out of these vacancies approx 121 vacancies are for Dy SP where as 100 vacancies are for Dy Collector or DDC.
Candidates may go through the previous year exam paper of BPSC Prelims.
1. In which country is ‘Takla Makan’ desert situated?
2. Which strait connects Red Sea and Indian Ocean?
3. Where is ‘Ninety East Ridge’ situated?
(A) Pacific Ocean
(B) Indian Ocean
(C) Atlantic Ocean
(D) Arctic Ocean
4. Which of the following is not a capital city?
5. The highest coal-producing country in the world is
6. Folding is the result of
(A) epeirogenetic force
(8) Coriolis force
(C) orogenetic force
(D) exogenetic force
7. Amritsar and Shimla are almost on the same latitude, but their climate difference is due to
(A) the difference in their altitudes
(B) their distance from sea
(C) snowfall in Shimla
(D) pollution in Amritsar
8. Coal mines in Jharkhand are located at
9. Major source of oceanic salinity is
(D) ash from volcanoes
10. The large States of India in the order of area are
(A) Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
(B) Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra
(C) Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
11. Bihar is the — largest State of India according to Census 2001.
12. The highest wheat-producing State of India is
(D) Uttar Pradesh
13. TISCO plant is located near
14. Which States in India are the largest producers of sugarcane?
(A) Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
(B) Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan
(C) Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir
(D) Punjab and Himachal Pradesh
15. Which of the following States has the largest number of people belonging to Scheduled Caste?
(B) West Bengal
(C) Uttar Pradesh
16. According to 2001 Census, what is the total population of Bihar?
17. The East Central Railway zone headquarters is located at
(C) M uzaffarpur
18. Where is Industries Commissioner Office of Bihar situated?
19. North Bihar is famous for
(A) agricultural prosperity
(B) heavy industries
20. Which one is not located on National Highway-2 (NH-2)?
21. Congress passed the ‘Swaraj’ resolution in the year 1905. The purpose of the resolution was
(A) right to make a constitution for themselves but it was not done
(B) to secure self-rule
(C) responsible government
22. The Provincial were constituted Act of Governments under the
23. The Indian comprises of Constitution
(A) 395 Articles, 22 Parts and 12 Schedules
(B) 371 Articles, 21 Parts and 11 Schedules
(C) 372 Articles, 20 Parts and 7 Schedules
(D) 381 Articles, 23 Parts and 8 Schedules
24. The Rajya Sabha consists of
(A) 280 members of which 20 members are nominated by the President of India
(B) 275 members of which 18 members are nominated by the President of India
(C) 250 members of which 12 members are nominated by the President of India
(D) 252 members of which 12 members are nominated by the President of India
25. January 26 was selected as the date for the inauguration of the Constitution, because
(A) the Congress had observed it as the Independence Day in 1930
(B) on that day the Quit India Movement was started in 1942
(C) it was considered to be an auspicious day
(D) None of the above