SBI PO Recruitment – India’s Largest Bank – State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online application for recruitment of 1837 Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancies.
Selection of PO will be entirely done through the Written Exam and Interview. Date of Exam for Written Test scheduled to be held in June 2014. Interested Candidates may apply through Online Registration from 7th April 2014 to 25th April 2014.
Total Vacancies : 1837 (SC-235, ST-439, OBC-405, General-758)
AGE : 21 to 30 Years as on 1st April 2014
The starting basic pay is Rs.16,900/- (with 4 increments) in the scale of Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
Educational Qualifications (as on 10/08/2014):
(1) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
(2) Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 10.08.2014.
(3) Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 10.08.2014.
Phase-I -> Examination consisting Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.
(a) Objective Test – Two (2) Hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows:
(1) Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.);
(2) Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computers;
(3) Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation;
(4) Test of Reasoning (High Level).
(b) Descriptive Test – One (1) Hour duration (50 marks) will be of “Test of English Language (comprehension, short precis, letter writing & essay)”.
Phase-II -> Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks).
Final Selection of SBI PO –> The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-I and Phase-II separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion & Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Application Fee: A Non-Refundable fee of Rs.500/- for General and OBC Category Candidates (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD). The Fee pay through Online (07/04/2014 TO 25/04/2014) or Offline Mode (10/04/2014 TO 28/04/2014).
How To Apply: Apply online https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm following the link and go to the apply online button.Follow the steps and apply online before 25-04-2014
Online Registration of Application- 07/04/2014
Payment of Fees (Online) – 07/04/2014 to 25/04/2014
Payment of Fees (Offline) – 10/04/2014 to 28/04/2014
For Details SBI PO : Click Here