Chhattisgarh State Services Exam – Vacancies are out for CGPSC PSC 2013 . Candidates may apply online for CGPSC PSC 2013 i.e. Chhattisgarh State Services Exam for various posts between 10-01-2014 To 08-02-2014.
Total Number of Vacancies in this year CGPSC PSC 2013 : 214 Posts
- State Civil Services: 06 posts
- State Police Services: 22 posts
- State Accounting Services: 01 post
- Commercial Tax Officer: 10 posts
- Labour Officer: 02 posts
- District Registrar: 03 posts
- Employment Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Director (Tribal and SC Development Department): 01 post
- Assistant Director ( Sthaaneey Nidhi Sampareeksha): 01 post
- Assistant Registrar: 12 posts
- Chief Executive Officer (Panchayat & Rural Development Department): 70 posts
- Chief Executive Officer (Tribal and SC Development Department): 02 posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 04 posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounts Service Officer: 49 posts
- Subordinate Civil Service: 10 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 19 posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 28 years/ 20 years/ 45 years as on 01-01-2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Graduation Degree from any Universities approved.
Application Fee: General and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- while SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: Selection of candidates would be made based on their performance in Written examination and Interview.
How To Apply : apply online through www.psc.cg.gov.in or before 8th February 2014.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-01-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-02-2014
- Last Date for Making Corrections in Online Applications: 15-02-2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 08-06-2014
Notification and Details : Click Here