Answer Key Railway Recruitment Board, RRB Cutoff Discussion for Written Exam. Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the Common Written Exam (Preliminary), CWE first time for recruitment of various technical and Non technical posts i.e. Commercial Apprentice, ECRC, Goods Guard, Jr. Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, GDCE of Goods Guard & LDCE of Sr. Clerk in various departments.
The selection process will be held in two phase i.e. Preliminary Exam and mains exam with interview. Various vacancies are :
1. Commercial Apprentice – 317 Posts
2. Traffic Apprentice – 740 Posts
3. ECRC – 114 Posts
4. Goods Guard – 1768 Posts
5. Jr. Accounts Assistant cum Typist – 791 Posts
6. Sr. Clerk cum Typist – 441 Posts
7. Assistant Station Master (ASM) – 2646 Posts
8. Traffic Assistant – 12 Posts
Total – 6829 Posts
Around Three lacs seventy thousands candidates appear for Prelims exam of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). Answer key for the exam will be updated soon. Meanwhile candidates may discuss their expected marks below. Based on the marks expected by candidates we will update the cutoff for the prelims exam soon.