Bank of Baroda, India’s international bank has invited application for various specialist officers post in Manager grade from Indian citizen between the age group of 21 years to 37 Years. Cutoff date will be taken on 01-05-2012 for DOB consideration.
It is to remember that there will not be any Written test for these posts and candidates will be called for Interview directly based on screening of applications.
The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months (-1-year) of active service from the date of his/ her joining the Bank. There is no mandatory provision of executing a Service Bond by selected candidates.
Bank od Baroda has branch network of more than 3900+ in India enjoys the unique distinction of overseas presence in 24 countries. The global business of the Bank is over 6,75,000 Crores as on 31.03.2012.
They are asking the various post against the Specialized areas like :
1. Security – 15 vacancies
2. Treasury/Forex – 15 vacancies
3. Human Resourse Management – 40 vacancies
4. Risk Management 10 vacancies
5. Credit – 25 vacancies
6. Technical – 20 vacancy
HOW TO APPLY:-
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
3. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
4. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and open the link ‘Careers – Ongoing Recruitment Exercises’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bank of Baroda ‘RECRUITMENT OF -125- SPECIALIST OFFICERS – PROJECT 2012‘
AMOUNT OF FEES / CHARGES FOR POSTAGE:
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Candidates have to remit fees via ONLINE MODE ONLY. Under the On-line mode, the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
The payment can be made using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be produced, if called for interview.
After applying on-line, the registered candidates should obtain a system-generated print out of the application. This system generated print out of the application should be signed by the candidate and kept with him to be produced at the time of interviews
IMPORTANT DATES : –
Website Link Open. From : 01.05.2012 To 15.05.2012
Last date for deposit of fees (including for candidates from far flung areas) (ON LINE ONLY) : 15.05.2012
Tentative dates for interview. : JUNE/JULY 2012
For Details : Click here to view detailed advertisement
Apply Online : Click here to apply online