As per the GATE guidelines the online application with below mentioned certificate will be send to GATE ZONAL OFFICE : Attached either a copy of the degree certificate or a certificate from your college principal as indicated below:
- Candidates should submit a copy of the degree certificate or provisional certificate if they have passed their qualifying degree in 2011 or before.
- Candidates with the following eligibility conditions should submit a certificate signed by the Principal of the college, where the candidate is studying, clearly indicating the year of passing of the candidate in the qualifying degree.
- Students in the final year of Bachelor’s degree programme in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2).
- Students in the final year of Bachelor’s degree programme in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma).
- Students in the final year of Master’s degree programmes in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent.
- Students in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Students in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
To download the format of the certificate to be sent by the candidates, click here.
Candidates with backlog: Candidates with a backlog of papers should submit a copy of the marks sheet of final semester / final year or copy of the course completion certificate or a letter from the principal indicating that the student has a backlog and will be completing the degree in 2012.