Here is the procedure to apply online / offline for Grade – B officers in Reserve Bank of India (RBI ) . Follow the following mentioned instruction for applying RBI Grade B officers recruitment.
It is mentioned that Candidates can apply for the post either on the prescribed Application (OFF-LINE) or submit the application ON-LINE followed up by sending a printout (hardcopy) of the online application to the RBI Board’s office , address is mentioned below.
Download the Format for Application for Offline Registration: here
1) Visit the Online Links http://onlinedr.rbi.org.in/psc/recruitment/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/RBI_RCT_APL_MNU.RBI_RCT_APL_CMP.GBL or http://onlinedr.rbi.org.in
- Apply ON-LINE with DD or IPO forRs. 100/- (except SC/ST/PWD candidates who are exempted from payment of fees).
- Fee exempted category candidates can straightway fill the ON-LINE application.
- Candidates NEED to take a PRINTOUT (hard copy) of their ON-LINE Application after submission of the data through the system. A signed photograph must be pasted (not to be stapled) at the specified place on the printout and the candidate must sign on the printout of the application and attach DD or IPO of Rs,100/- (if required to pay fee).
- Candidates need to send the system generated print out (hard copy) of the ON-LINE Application to the Reserve Bank of India Services Board’s Office (RBISB) by ordinary post. In case the print out (hard copy) is not received by the Board by the CLOSING DATE mentioned in this advertisement, the ON-LINE application will not be entertained and will be rejected.
- Applications should not be submitted more than once. Duplicate applications will not be entertained and will be rejected.
- The ON-LINE applications can be submitted till 11.59 P.M. on September 26,2011 after which the link will be disabled.
ii. OFF-LINE : Download the format of application above and send it with applicable amount of DD to below mentioned link.
iii. OFF-LINE / ON-LINE Application (hard copy) to be sent by ordinary post to
“The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Post Bag No. 14501, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai-400008”.
The cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICERS IN GRADE B'(GENERAL)-(DR)”.
NOTE : Candidates should apply either by ON-LINE mode or OFF-LINE mode. They should not submit application by both the modes. Duplicate applications will be rejected.
(i) ON-LINE applications can be submitted till 11.59 P.M. on September 26,2011.
(ii) OFF-LINE Application or the printout of the ON-LINE Application (hard copy), last date to receive 6.00 P.M. on October 3,2011.
(iii) In the case of App. received only by post from candidates living abroad, in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura; Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir State; Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh; Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, the last date of receipt of Applications will be on or before 6.00 RM. on October 10,2011. For Applications received in any manner other than by post, the benefit of extended time will not be available.
(iv) The Board takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of Applications or loss thereof in postal transit.
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||EXAM SYLLABUS||HOW TO APPLY ?||EXAM FAQ||Previous Questions|