Intelligence Bureau of India (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs has invited ONLINE application for the posts of 750 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive (ACIO-II/Exe).
This exam will be conducted on 10th of July 2011. The pattern of test will be as like SSC combined Prelims exam with No NEGATIVE MARKING.
About 100 to 150 Question will be in the Exam and there will be two hours to solve these papers.
1. How to apply for the post?
The detailed advertisement and link for applying online is available on the MHA website www.mha.nic.in Read the guidelines and apply accordingly.
2. If the print out of the registration slip could not be taken at the time of registration, can it be taken out at a later date?
Yes: The printouts of the registration slip can be taken at a later date. The link for taking printout of the registration slip is available on the website.
3. Whether the registration number can be viewed again if the same has not been noted down at the time of submission of application.
Yes: The same can be retrieved from the website from the link mentioned in point 2 above by giving the e-mail ID and Date of Birth.
4. Can the percentage of marks or experience requirement be rounded off?
No: Rounding off of the percentage of marks is not allowed. Similarly candidates cannot round-off the experience to the higher limit.
5. Can the age of candidate be rounded off to the lower limit?
No. The age cannot be rounded off to the lower limit.
6. When will be the written test?
Written test is likely to be held on 10th July 2011 .
7. What will be the pattern of the written test?
Refer “Selection of the candidates” in the advertisement.
8. Whether educational and experience certificates are required to be attached along with registration slip?
No. Educational and experience certificates are not required to be attached along with registration slips.
These certificates will be verified at the time of interview in case you get qualified for the interview after the written test.
9. Whether NOC has to be obtained for applying by the applicants from PSUs / Govt. Departments.
Candidates from PSUs / Govt. Departments are required to obtain NOC for submitting their applications. NOC will be verified at the time of interview for qualified candidates.
10. Whether the change of center for written examination is allowed after the submission of application.
11. Whether OBC certificate in the state government Performa allowed
No, OBC certificate should be in the format prescribed for employment under government of India and the same is given in the appendix II in the “Eligibility Criteria and Other Details” on the website.