Bank of Baroda Recruitment,2011
The eligible and desirous candidates can apply for the following post of Bank of Baroda:
Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
- No. of Vacancies: 900 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14500-25700/-
- Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR Any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government Should possess a certificate in Computer Literacy (Proficient in MSOffice, Basic Applications, Internet Usage etc.)
- Age: Minimum – 21 years, Maximum- 30 years (relaxable as per rules)
Complete Information go to: Advertisement
IMPORTANT DATES :-
|Website Link Open||From 05.01.2011 To 25.01.2011|
|Date of Written Test||13.03.2011|
|Payment of fees at BOB Branches||From 05.01.2011 To 25.01.2011|
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees/ Postage (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 50/-|
|GEN/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 300/-|
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
3. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
4. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and open the link ‘Recruitment’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bank of Baroda ‘OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2011?
5. Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
6. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
7. Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in Account No 29040200000198 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai, in favour of “Bank of Baroda OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2011-12?
For Complete Information :Click Here