After the results of SSC LDC and DEO exam, it’s time to get prepared for the Typing test/Skill Test. The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2011 on 4th & 11th December, 2011 at the various centers scattered all over the country.
All the successful candidates of SSC LDC and DEO exams are called for the Typing test for various position. It is expected to fill the vacancies of LDC at below mentioned department :
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Office of the Controller General Patents, Designs & Trade Marks Mumbai
- Armed Forces Headquarters’Clerical Service Lower Division Grade .
- Election Commission of India
- Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade IV
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
- President’s Secretariat
- Central Vigilance Commission
- Directorate of Forensic Science.
- Any other Department/Office not mentioned above
The Minimum Criteria for Qualifying in the Skill / Typing test For LDC
1. English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. Maximum Time : 10 minutes
2. Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m.Maximum Time : 10 minutes
3. There is minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour/9000 Key Depressions Per Hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word
* Typing test is qualifying in nature.
If any query related to SSC LDC Skill test, may ask it below :