CWE Clerks Exam : How To Apply Online, Mode of NEFT Payment Details
Common Written Exam for Clerks in various Nationalized Banks are conducted by IBPS on 27-11-2011. Any Candidates can make payment through various ways like depositing fees through Challan or by way of NEFT through any banks in India.
Here is the step by step process to apply online for Common Written Exam for Clerks
Candidates can apply online only from 25.08.2011 to 24.09.2011 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications.
(ii) keep the application fee/ intimation charges remittance details (Transaction details such as Transaction No., Branch Name & Code etc.) ready in case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS/ NEFT / Keep the necessary details/documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges.
(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE.
IBPS may send call letters for Pre-Examination Training, Written Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 24.08.2011 and 23.09.2011 both dates inclusive)- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.350/- for all others Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
MODE Of Payment
Candidates have the option of:
(1) ONLINE MODE of payment of requisite fees / intimation charges
(2) OFFLINE MODE of payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges (i) payment of fees / intimation charges through CBS branches of the following 6 Public Sector Banks
Bank of Baroda (Account No. 03970200001597),
Bank of India (Account No. 005120110000777),
Central Bank of India (Account No. 3135147199),
Indian Overseas Bank (Account No. 143502000000850),
Punjab National Bank (Account No. 3985002100046381),
United Bank of India (Account No. 0284053402005)
MAKE NEFT PAYMENT : payment of fees/ intimation charges through NEFT at branches of other 13 Public Sector Banks
– Candidates are required to fill the NEFT receipt(Format available on IBPS website) as required by the Bank with beneficiary details as follows.
Name of the Account : IBPS CWE- Clerical Cadre- 2011
Account Number : 005120110000778
Payee Bank : Bank of India
IFSC Code : BKID0000051
– Candidates can then make payment of the requisite fee / intimation charges.
– The NEFT payment receipt must be collected from the Bank where payment has been made.
– Candidates should check that the receipt is properly signed and the details of NEFT , UTR NO., IFSC code of the sending Bank branch, Name of the sending Bank, City , name, Deposit date, Amount etc. are noted in the NEFT Payment Receipt by the Branch authorities.
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
(i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(ii) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. 9
(iv)Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written examination.
• After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
• For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
• To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.