SBI Recruitment 2020 Updates – India’s largest bank State Bank of India (SBI) has published an online recruitment notification for 452 Specialist Vacancies in multiple posts. Eligible candidates may register after following the below steps before 11th January 2021.
SBI Recruitment 2020 : Vacancy Details
- 16 posts are for Specialist Cadre Officers (Engineer – Fire),
- 28 for Deputy Manager (Internal Audit),
- 32 Specialist Officers (Network Specialist),
- 100 Specialist Cadre Officers (Security Analyst),
- 236 Specialist Cadre Officers,
- 2 Specialist Cadre Officers (Manager – Credit Procedures), and
- 38 Specialist Cadre Officers (marketing).
Application Fees for General Category : Rs 750
Also Find : UPCOMING BANK JOBS
How to Apply For SBI vacancies ?
An online tests will be conducted, which is expected to be held in the first week of February i.e. 01-02-2021.
- Apply Online Link : Click Here
Candidates need to upload all the relevant documents in the correct format through their website , else their candidature will not be considered.
- The process of registration will only be considered complete once the fee is deposited with the bank through the online mode by 11 January 2021.
- Click here for Complete Details
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||22/12/2020|
|Closure of registration of application||11/01/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||11/01/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||26/01/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||22/12/2020 to 11/01/2021|