State Bank of India (SBI) Offers up to Rs 1 Crore Salary For CFO Post
Believe it, India’s largest Bank Stat Bank of India (SBI) offers up to Rs 1 Crore For CFO post in the bank. The salary offered is about three times of its MD & CEO pay. According to SBI’s annual report, Rajnish Kumar, MD of the bank received less than Rs 30 lakh in FY 19. SBI has published the job advertisement on their website with details of qualifications and eligibility of CFO post. The job vacancy has revived an old debate of relatively low pay of public sector bank employees. According to the advertisement posted on its website, SBI said it will offer Rs 75 lakh to 1 crore as annual compensation for the role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) on a three-year contract.
Post Name:- Chief Financial Officer
- No of posts:- 1 (UR-1)
- Place of posting:- Mumbai/ anywhere in India
- Upper age limit:- 55 years as on 01.04.2020.
- Annual CTC:- Rs. 75.00 lac to 1.00 Cr.
- Educational Qualification:- Chartered Accountant.
- Preferred: FRM Certification and/ or CFA.
- Post Qualification Work Experience:- Minimum 15 years post qualification work experience (as on 01.04.2020) in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/ large corporates/ PSUs/ FIs/ financial services organizations, of which 10 years should be in Banks/ FIs (of which five years should be at senior management level).
How to Apply for SBI CFO Post ?
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
iii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be completed unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as per the guidelines specified under ‘How to Upload Document”.
iv. Candidates should fill the ‘application form’ carefully and submit the same after filling it completely. In case a candidate is not able to fill the application in one go, he/ she can save the partly filled ‘Form’. On doing this, a provisional registration number & password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should carefully note down the registration number & password. The partly filled & saved application form can be re-opened using registration number & password where-after the particulars can be edited, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the application form and proceed for online payment of fee.
- General/ EWS/ OBC candidates:- Rs. 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only).
- SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Ni
Advertisement No:- CRPD/SCO-DPO/2020-21/02 and CRPD/SCO-CFO/2020-21/01
For More Details : Click Here