Apply for 1471 Posts of Gramin Daksewak (GDS) – Indian Postal Services or Indian Post has released the recruitment notification for Bihar Postal Circle of India Post has released a notice regarding the recruitment to 1471 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts in the state. Candidates who are interested can apply through official website of India Post (indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline).
To apply for the posts, candidates will be required to upload scanned images of their SSC marks certificate, community certificates, photograph, signature and disability certificates. The last date to apply online is on October 19, 2017.
Posts available: 1471
PH HH- 8
PH OH- 35
PH VH- 1
– Candidates need to be at least 18 years old and no older than 40. The upper age limit is subject to relaxation for reserved categories.
– Candidates need to have cleaced class 10 exams or equivalent from a recognised Board.
– Candidates are required to have basic knowledge of operating computers.
– Candidates should take up residence in the branch post office village within a month of being selected for the post if they are not already residing in the area.
Steps to apply for Bihar post GDS recruitment 2017:
– Go to the websites www.appost.in/gdsonline
– Open the page for GDS recruitment.
– Click on the link for the Bihar postal circle and “apply online”
– Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
– Download your filled in application form and take a print out of the same for further reference.