Apply Online BIHAR TET 2017, Syllabus,Notification, Online Registration
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017 is the teacher job recruitment examination which is conducted by Department of school education, Bihar. All the eligible Candidates who have done their teacher training are eligible to apply through online mode.
Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) conducts examination for which date is not yet announced.Candidates can apply for Bihar TET 2017 from the official website.
Download the Admit Card for Bihar TET : Here
- Applicant’s of General category age must not more than 35 years
- OBC Male/ Female applicant’s age not more than 38 years
- SC/ST /Male/Female candidate’s age, not more than 40 years
- For General/OBC candidates Rs.300/- for one paper and 400/- for both
- For SC/ST/CI/Diff candidates Rs.150/- for one paper and 200/- for both
- Applicants should have passed intermediate from a recognized board along with specified education in education.
- To get more details check the official notice carefully.
|Online Registration Started from||6th April 2017|
|Last Date To Apply For Application Form||25th April 2017|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||27th April 2017|
|Make changes in the form||28th April 2017|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||this week (Link will be activated soon)|
|Paper 1 Exam date||23rd July 2017|
|Paper 2 Exam date||23rd July 2017|
|Result Date||Mid August|
How to Apply for Bihar TET 2017
- Visitt www.educationbihar.gov.in
- Click on Bihar TET 2017
- Go to Apply Online
- Fill up the details in the given application form
- Now pay your application fee under online mode
- Recheck the application for before final submission
- Print Hard Copy for Future