APFC EPFO Written Results Declared
APFC EPFO Written Results Declared, 570 Called For Interview – APFC EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Office) Written test result of Assistnat Provident Fund Commissioner declared.
There are total of [highlight]570 candidates called for 170 post. The Document to be sent by 5th April 2016 to UPSC.[/highlight][highlight][/highlight]
Written Test for APFC EPFO was held on 10th January 2016 by UPSC. Exam was conducted as objective MCQ test for recruitment of 170 APFC in EPFO (Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in Employees Provident Fund Organization) under Ministry Of Labor And Employment.
Each of the successful candidates will be updated the[highlight] Interview date [/highlight][highlight][/highlight]through their Email registered with UPSC.
- Vacancies: SC-24, ST-14, OBC-54 & UR-78 = 170 post
Click To Read : [highlight]APFC EPFO Strudy Plan for Success in Exam[/highlight]
Documents have to be sent (self-attested photocopies only).
- Copy of online application
- Class 10 marksheet/certificate showing your date of birth.
- Original / Provisional Degree certificate + marksheet.
- Work experience certificate
- Caste certificate | Non-Creamy layer certificate | Disability certificate- in prescribed proforma format given on UPSC website’s this link
- Name change /Name spelling mistakes related documents if any
- If already in Government service, then need to show declaration that they’ve informed their HoD.
- Ex-servicemen, J&K domicile related certificate.
[highlight]Check APFC EPFO results [/highlight]