UPSC NDA 2016 Examination,Apply Online – UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (NDA) (I), 2016 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (NDA) , 2016 on 17th April, 2016 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy and Air force Academy. The Total vacancies for the post are 375 posts.
- National Defence Academy : 320 posts (208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 70 for Air Force)
- Indian Naval Academy (10+2 cadet entry scheme) : 55 posts
Conditions of Eligibility
(A) Age Limits : Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2000 are eligible.
(B) Educational Qualifications:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
UPSC NDA 2016 Examination Application Fees : All candidates except women and SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply : Candidate must apply online at http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php between 02/01/2016 to 29/01/2016 11.59 pm.
Get UPSC Details : Here