Today, I gave the RBI Grade B Officers Exam i.e. 25-08-2013. First of all I would like to thanks all the viewers of this forum who had given a good reviews and share the question and pattern of earlier online exam conducted by RBI (Reserve Bank of India) on 17th, 24th August 2013.
My paper was in morning shift. It was average paper but very calculative especially Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. Thanks to Arihant Half year issue on current affairs, I would be able to solve around correct 47 question in General Awareness but there was 10 wrong answers and final score for GS comes down to 44 approx.
For Math I would able to solve only 16 but all are correct, where as in Reasoning Don’t remember exactly how much but expect that it was 28-30 attempts. Over all I answered 130 question without accuracy. I expect around 108-110 score.
I don’t know whether this is good enough to clear the cutoff or not but I must mention that Under Online Mode of exam there must be some uniformity. At my center around 5-6 minutes are killed due to irregular connectivity. I would have solved another 4-5 question or more in that time.
Any way I would like to mentioned certain question Based on Memory for 25th August 2013 Morning shift.
1. Corporate Deposit Question
2. Statutory Audit Limit in Bank for Advances
3. International Labor Organization Headquarter in which country ?
4. Sweat Equity
5. Nobel Peace prize 2012
6. Water Day
7. How Much TDS surcharge on Income Above One Crore ?
8. Which type of notes if it is in two pieces
9. Commodity Stock Exchange in India
10. GAAR implementation date
11. CAC – 40 exchange of which country ?
12. what is the Maximum Age in NPS ?
14. Benglore Airport New Name
15. CTS 2010 cheques
16. Name of EU central Bank
17. Women MD of SBI
18. CEO of Bhartiya Mahila Bank
19. Basic Services DMAT account max limit
20. Tagore Peace Harmony awards winner
21. National Livestock Mission
22. Exim bank issued GDR in which currency
23. Mayram committee recommendation
24. Parimarjan Negi associated with which Game
25. What is GDR
26. Question on Para Banking
27. Bollywood Actor a Brand Ambassdor of Reebok
28. Development As Freedom
30. Question on Indian Depository Receipt
31.Question on LTV ratio
32. Twitter founder
33. UP government Scheme for waterland
34. R S Gujral Committe
37. Micro Insurance Limit
38. Faux Pas term
Your Opinion Welcome….