UPSC CAPF 2013 Exam :
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which conduct an All India written examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) i.e. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
This year UPSC is conducting All India Recruitment Exam for CAPF on 20th Oct 2013.
CPF Exam Eligibility :
As Per the eligibility criteria of Union Public Service Commission, Candidates with following criteria may be eligible for the Exam.
- Age eligibility: Minimum 20 years & Maximum 25 years as on 1st August 2013
- Academic eligibility: A degree from a recognised University or equivalent
- Physical Standards eligibility: You need to have minimum Physical Standards as given in the notification
- Female candidates can not apply for BSF and ITBP
CPF Written Exam Pattern
|Paper I||General Ability and Intelligence||Objective||250|
|Paper II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||Conventional||200|
Interview : 200 Marks
Physical and medical standards test will be conducted only after the written test qualifiers.
- Date of Notification: 6 July, 2013
- Last Date to Apply: 5 August, 2013
- Exam Date: 20 October, 2013