SBI Probationary Officers Written Exam Syllabus: India’s Largest lender SBI, State Bank of India recruit their entry level Officers through Written Exam conducted almost every year.
The exam syllabus for the Objective type written test for recruitment of SBI PO are :
Written test of SBI consist of Two Parts :
1.Written test and
2. Personal Interview or Group Discussion or Both
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Test: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of English Language.
2. Test of General Awareness., Marketing and Computers
3. Test of data analysis and interpretation.
4. Test of Reasoning.
b. Descriptive Paper: This paper is of comprehension, short précis, letter writing and essay.
2. Group discussion and Interview:
Only selected candidates of Phase I are allowed to this phase of Group Discussion with Personal Interview. Candidates are called in ration 1:3.