SSC Recruitment of Cabinet Secretariat Jobs,There are 279 Vacancies are created in Secretariat for the Posts of Research Officer, Deputy Field Officer, Personal Assistant, Stenographer.Candidates do remember that there are limited number of Examination center for conducting the written test for any of the mentioned post.
The last date of receipt of application is 17.04.2013.
DATE OF EXAM : 16-06-2013
Mode of selection: 3 tier process Candidates qualifying in tier 1 will be called for tier 2 and those qualifying in tier 2 will be called for tier 3 i.e. interview. Select panel to be derived on the combined score of tier 2 (Mains) and tier 3 (Interview).
Tier 1 examination will be qualifying examination. In case of tie between 2 or more candidates, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of date of birth i.e. older candidate will be placed above the younger one.
The preliminary exam will be conducted on 17.06.2013 for all posts in Two Session.For Post Code A,B,C forenoon session where as for other post in After noon session.
Age Limit : Maximum Age as on 01-01-2013 is 30 Years
Details Posts with No. of Vacancies :
· Research Officer (Economics) Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted : 07 Posts
· Deputy Field Officer (Tele) Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted : 100 Posts
· Deputy Field Officer (GD) Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted : 77 Posts
· Personal Assistant Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted : 45 Posts
· Stenographer Group ‘C’ Non- Gazetted : 50 Posts
Details Age with Pay Scale :
· Research Officer : Rs. 9300-34800+ GP 4800 /- (Age : 30 Years)
· Deputy Field Officer (Tele) : Rs. 9300-34800+ GP 4200/- (Age : 30 Years)
· Deputy Field Officer (GD) : Rs. 9300-34800+ GP 4200/- (Age : 30 Years)
· Personal Assistant : Rs. 9300-34800+ GP 4600/- (Age : 30 Years)
· Stenographer : Rs. 5200-20200+ GP 2400/- (Age : 18-27 Years)
Details of Educational Qualification :
· Research Officer : Honours degree / PG in Economics / Commerce.
· Deputy Field Officer (Tele) : B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics with Mathematics / Diploma in Telecommunications / Radio Engineering / Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Bachelor in Computer Science / Computer Applications or equivalent diploma.
· Deputy Field Officer (GD) : Any Graduate.
· Personal Assistant : Degree with Stenography.
· Stenographer : 10+2 with Stenography.
Full Advertisement and Examination Center : Click Here