Delhi Development Authority (DDA) invites bright and dynamic Graduate Engineers in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical disciplines to join as Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical disciplines.
Interested candidates will have to appear in GATE 2013.
• On the basis of GATE-2013 marks in the Civil, Electrical / Mechanical disciplines, candidates would be shortlisted to undergo a selection process based on Personal Interview, or any other selection tool that may be considered appropriate, at the sole discretion of DDA.
• Please note that participation in the various stages of recruitment / selection process i.e. GATE-2013, personal interview, pre-employment medical examination etc. does not confer any right to an individual for employment with DDA.
DDA Assistant Executive Engineers AEE Recruitment 2013
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Civil Engineering||20 Posts|
|Mechanical Engineering||3 Posts|
Pay scale: Rs.15600 – 39100 , The post of Assistant Executive Engineer is equivalent to Group ‘A’ post of Govt. of India. Candidates selected would be placed in Pay Band-3 of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance & other allowances as applicable to central government employees are applicable to the post.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01.01.2013
Qualification: Degree in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical)
How to Apply:
Candidates should follow the following steps for applying the DDA Engineers recruitment.
1. Apply Online through career section at DDA@ DDARecruitment Apply Online through GATE Registration Number on or before 14-02-2013
2. Enter the details and submit the application
3. You will receive the confirmation mail from DDA
For Details about DDA Notification :Click Here
Commencement of online registration of application by candidates for DDA: 24th December, 2012
Last date for online registration of application by candidates for DDA: 14th February, 2013