Bank of Baroda , A Public Sector Nationalized Bank has published the Career Opportunities for 90 Specialist Officers as Management Jobs in various discipline like Planning, Management and Treasury etc.Eligible candidates may apply for the Bank of Baroda Career Jobs through online from 28-01-2013 to 09-02-2013.
There may be written test for the following post but not certain. It is completely the bank discretion to conduct the exam for these posts. Candidates with minimum eligibility criteria can be apply online through below mentioned link.
The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India. Depends on the vacancies and Customer Service jobs available with bank.
|Post Code||Category||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|01||Officer Scale I (Planning)||40||Rs.14500 – 25700||20-28 years|
|02||Officer Scale II (Planning)||05||Rs.19400 – 28100||21-37 years|
|03||Officer Scale II (Risk Management)||05|
|04||Officer Scale II (Treasury)||10|
|05||Officer Scale II (Security)||30|
1. The number of vacancies mentioned above, is provisional and Bank reserves the right to vary number of vacancies (increase or decrease) depending upon the actual requirements and duly adhering to the Reservation provisions.
2. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be provided as per Government Guidelines.
3. As regards eligible applications received for the position of Officer (Planning) in JMG/S I and for any other post for which Bank may deem necessary, the candidates will be administered an on-line written test and successful candidates will thereafter, be called for GD and/or Interview.
4. Shortlisting of eligible candidates for the purpose of interview will be made depending upon the number of vacancies in the ratio of 1:4 for General category and 1:5 for SC/ST/OBC
5. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
6. In case of non-availability of reserved candidates, the Bank reserves the right to interchange these categories, as per Government Directives.
7. The selected candidate is liable to be posted, at the sole discretion of the bank.
PROBATION PERIOD :- The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months (-1- year) of active service from the date of his/ her joining the Bank.
For Details and Apply Online