GATE 2013 List of New Rules Added With New Formula For Ranking
GATE 2013 Notification is released, Read here. This time GATE is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. There are many new rules has been implemented in GATE 2013.
- 15 subject papers will be conducted by an ONLINE computer based test: AE, AG, AR, BT, CE, CH, CY, GG, MA, MN, MT, PH, TF, XE, and XL.
- Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee, as required by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- All candidate related information and grievance redressal will be available in a single GATE Online Applicant Interface.
- Soft copies of photograph and signature must be uploaded during online application (This is in addition to sending recent photograph of applicant with signed application).
- A new formula will be used for calculating the GATE score.
- Biometric information (Photograph and fingerprint) may be captured on the day of the examination for randomly selected candidates.
New Formula For Calculating GATE Score