GATE 2013 Notification is released, Read here. This time GATE is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. There are many new rules has been implemented in GATE 2013.
- 15 subject papers will be conducted by an ONLINE computer based test: AE, AG, AR, BT, CE, CH, CY, GG, MA, MN, MT, PH, TF, XE, and XL.
- Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee, as required by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- All candidate related information and grievance redressal will be available in a single GATE Online Applicant Interface.
- Soft copies of photograph and signature must be uploaded during online application (This is in addition to sending recent photograph of applicant with signed application).
- A new formula will be used for calculating the GATE score.
- Biometric information (Photograph and fingerprint) may be captured on the day of the examination for randomly selected candidates.
New Formula For Calculating GATE Score