MRPL Job Vacancies For Engineering Trainee (ET)
India’s Largest petrochemical company ONGC subsidy MRPL (Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited) invites applications from eligible candidates for the following positions to recruit as Engineering Trainee (ET)..
1. Engineer (Chemical) : 25
2. Engineer (Mechanical) : 15
3. Engineer (Instrumentation) : 05
4. Engineer (Electrical) : 05
5. Engineer (Finance) : 05
Out of 50 vacancies – 24-UR, SC -8, ST-4, OBC-14
Age : 28 years as on 30/09/12.
Payscale : Rs 24900 – Rs 50,500
How To Apply ?
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay application fee of `500/(five hundred only- excluding Bank’s commission charges) in State Bank of India(any branch) in the Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited Account no. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871). SC /ST /PWD / Ex-Servicemen are exempt from paying application fee.
Candidates are required to download challan format given in the website.
Steps for Applying Online
1. Apply ON-LINE by logging on to www.mrpl.co.in ,
2. Click on careers and click on following URL for application forms http://jobs.mrpl.co.in/advt42/ and apply on-line.
3. After submission of online applications, online receipt will be generated which has to be downloaded by the candidate. The candidates are required to send the acknowledgement slip with affixed photograph along with Xerox copy of educational (from matriculation onwards)/experience /caste certificate, copy of challan to ,
Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur,
Mangalore-575030 latest by 28/09/12.
Applications send by email or hand delivery will not be entertained. Candidates are requested to retain a photo copy of acknowledgement slip for their record.
Commencement of On-line applications: 15/08/12, Time: 10.00.am.
Last date for submission of On-line applications: 14/09/12, Time: 1800 hrs.
Last date for receipt of documents along with on-line acknowledgement slip : 28/09/12