University Grant Commission (UGC) has published the results of UGC NET exam for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF) AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP HELD ON 24TH DECEMBER 2011.
THE CANDIDATES WHOSE ROLL NUMBERS ARE GIVEN BELOW HAVE PROVISIONALLY QUALIFIED THE UGC-NET, SUBJECT TO FULFILMENT OF ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS LAID DOWN FOR THE PURPOSE.
There are total of 3237 Candidates are found eligible for the UGC NET exam of Dec 2011.
1. The e-certficates of the qualifying candidates shall be available for downloading after certain period on the user profile created by the candidates while filling and submitting their online application form.
2. The Commission shall not be responsible for any technical/typographical error of any kind for this notification. The decision of the Commission in all matters of dispute shall be final.
3. Those candidates who had not completed their Master’s degree examination at the time of UGC-NET, should complete their qualifying examination with the stipulated percentage of marks within two years from the date of declaration of this result.
4. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect in the Application Form / OMR Sheet / Answer Script or detection of any ineligibility, the candidate is liable to be disqualified even after declaration of this result
5. UGC takes utmost care in finalisation of result. However, if any error is detected at a later stage, UGC may rectify the result accordingly.
6. UGC shall have to destroy OMR Sheets/Answer Scripts of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III along with all other relevant documents due to space constraint after 30 days of publication of the result. Therefore, UGC will not be in a position to entertain queries in this regard beyond the stipulated period of 30 days after publication of result.
REIMBURSEMENT OF FEE
The candidates who had applied for NET scheduled to be held on 24th June 2012 and have qualified NET held on 24th December 2011, and do not wish to appear for NET scheduled for 24th June 2012, may apply for reimbursement of fee by enclosing the following documents:
a) A request letter by the candidate for refund of fee addressed to Head, NET Bureau.
b) Candidate’s copy of Bank Challan (in original) towards payment of fee for UGC-NET to be held on 24th June 2012.
c) Copies of Admit Cards of June 2012 and December 2011 UGC-NET.
d) Complete address for correspondence.
Check Results of UGC NET Dec 2011 : Click Here