Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the recruitment notification for Civil Services (UPSC – IAS) for the year 2012. The date for Prelims Written Examination for UPSC is 20/05/2012 .
This time there are 1037 approx vacancy for the various post under IAS – Civil Services. This is the highest post ever created by the UPSC for the Civil Services IAS exam.
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in . In case of any problem just ask your query below.
The Various Posts Under UPSC – Civil Services 2012 are :
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Police Service
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group – A
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group – A
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group – A
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group – A
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group – A
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
10. Indian Postal Service, Group – A
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group – A
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group – A
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group – A
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group – A
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group – A
16. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group – A
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group – A
18. Indian Trade Service, Group – A (Gr. III)
19. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group – A
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group – B (Section Officer’s Grade)
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group – B
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group – B
23. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group – B
24. Pondicherry Police Service, Group – B
Candidates need to apply online through the UPSC links below before 05/03/2012
Apply Online For UPSC : Here
Get the Details of UPSC Civil Services : Here
For Any Query Check :
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/ 011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00hrs.