AIMA Management Aptitude Test MAT September 2011 which will be conducted as the gateway to admission for various MBA college in India. This exam is approved by AICTE. AIMA MAT Test on Sunday, 20th February, 2011 from 1.30 to 5.00 p.m. in 30 centers.
Mode of Test: Two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.
Eligibility : Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Validity of MAT 2011 score:- Validity of the MAT score is one year.
|Last Date For sale of Forms||12 August 2011 (Friday)|
|Last Date for submission of
filled in Registration Forms at
AIMA, New Delhi
|16 August 2011 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date For Online
|12 August 2011 (Friday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||16 August 2011 (Tuesday)|
How To Apply :
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR against cash payment of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) from AIMA, New Delhi. or
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1050/- (One thousand fifty only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org/matsep11 alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link. or
- Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matsep11 with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
(Note: No individual Postal sale by AIMA from AIMA, New Delhi)
How To Buy Application Form
Application Form can be bough from the following bank’s branches
Bulletins are available at the following Sales Centers
Office of ATMA
Dada Vaidya Road
Panaji – Goa – 403 001
Telefax: 0832 –6515048/ 2230021
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
H. No: 8-3-677/57 A, Plot No: 57
Sri Krishnadevarayanagar, Street No. 6,
Yellareddiguada, Hyderabad – 500 073
Telefax: 040 – 23750247
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Dates and Timings of the test:-
- Paper Based Test is being conducted on the first Sunday of the February, May, September and December from 1000-1230 hours
- Computer Based Test is being conducted from Saturday onwards (6 days after the Paper Based Test date) and in different Time slots.
ATMA Test Centers
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar,Chandigrah, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Noida, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nasik, Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune Raipur, Ranchi, Sangli, Trichy.
Download Admit Card : All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can down load their Admit Card from AIMA website link: www.aima-ind.org/mat_centre.aspx 7 days before the Paper Based test date i.e., with effect from 27 August 2011 (Saturday).
Check For Details : Here
Apply Online : Here