On-line applications are invited for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Executive, General Central Service, Group–C (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial) in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India in the revised pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (plus usual Central Government allowances).
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has provided link to download the Admit Card for their Upcoming Exam for Grade II officers with Ministry of Home Affairs. They have introduced a new thing in downloading the Admit card i.e. Candidates have to upload their Photos and signature before downloading the admit card. If candidates doesn’t provide the Photos or sign they would not be able to download the admit card.
Many of the candidates are unable to upload the photographs or signature, the Error they get after uploading is something like that “Upload the photos or sign with your registration no. as suffix “.
Here is the Solution To Upload the Photos and Sign To Download Admit Card
Follow the following procedure step by step
1. First of all Keep the Photos and Signature of Size about 69×92 or 210×119 respectively for Uploading
2. Open the Photos and Sign in Microsoft Paint and Save with following way : RegistrationID —> Photo—->.jpg , Like If your registration Number is 905286 the name will be like
a. > 905286photo.jpg for Uploading Photos
b. > 905286sign.jpg for Uploading Sign
3. Save the Photos and Upload it through IB site.
4. You will Get your Photos and Signature Confirmation link
5. Click on Link to Print the Admit Card
That’s All Your Admit Card is ready to download. Still have problem Just put your problem Here or ASK it Here
Link for Downloading the admit card from IB sites i.e. http://eapplicationmha.in/