CPF Interview and Physical efficiency test started just after the release of Written Results. Now the question required for number of aspirants are like What are the Minimum requirements for Physical Standards of CPF Assistant Commandants Exam ?
Here is the various criteria required for Physical Efficiency Test for CPF Assistant Commandement exam.
The Various Standard Criteria for CPF Exams are :
Height : For Men : 165 CM For Women : 157 CM
Chest (Unexpanded) : 81 CM
Weight (with 5 CM Min Expansion) : For Men : 50Kg For Women : 46 Kg
CPF Assistant Commandants Exam 2010 General Standards :
- Speech should be without impediment i.e. no stammering.
- The candidate should not have any indication of chronic disease like TB, any type of arthritis, high blood pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, any heart disease.
- Candidate should not have perceptible and visible glandular swelling any where in the body.
- Chest should be well formed, devoid of any abnormality like flat chest, pigeon chest, with rickety rosary defects. Heart and lungs should be sound.
- Limbs, hands and feet should be well formed and fully developed and there shall be perfect motion of all joints.
- Should not have any old / mal united fracture of bones.
- There should be free and perfect movements of all the joints.
- Feet and toes should be well formed.
- Should not have congenital malformation or defects.
- Should not bear traces of previous acute or chronic disease pointing to any impaired constitution.
- Candidate should have no disease of the genito urinary tract.
- Candidate should have no inguinal, scrotal swelling, any type of Hernia.
- (Only for male) Both the testicles are in the scrotum and of normal size.
- The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose veins.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
— Candidate should not suffer from Tachycardia (more than 100 pulse rate per minute) or Bradycardia (less than 50 per minute).
— Candidate should not suffer from Hernia, hemorrhoids, condylomata prolapse rectum.