India’s one of the largest public sector Bank i.e. Punjab National Bank or PNB has published the vacancy for the 6428 Single Window Clerks operator A.
This is the largest vacancy in terms of numbers in Banks for recent times. This vacancy of 6428 with banks is including Total seats in various states in India.
This requires Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks OR equivalent qualification, and working knowledge of MS Office.
Relaxation in Educational Qualifications forSC/ST/EXSM/PC Candidates:Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University,and working knowledge of MS Office.
|OPENING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION||11.04.2011|
|CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION(Including for candidates from far-flung areas)||03.05.2011|
|DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION||19.06.2011|
|DOWNLOADING OF CALL LETTERS FOR WRITTEN TEST||4.6.2011ONWARDS|
Number of Vacancy
|POST||NAME OF POST||GRADE/SCALE||NO. OF VACANCIES||SCALE OF PAY|
|01||Single Window Operator A||CLERICAL||6428||7200-400(3), 8400–500(3), 9900–600(4),
12300–700(7), 17200–1300(1), 18500–800(1),
19300 (20 Years).*
For Age : Above 20Years andBelow 25Years
Written Test :
The Written Test will be Objective and Descriptive type. The questions inobjective test Paper will be printed in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi except forthe Test of English. The written test will include Objective Tests of Reasoning,English, Quantitative Aptitude, Marketing & Computer and Descriptive Test in English Composition.
Application Fees and Postages :
|General/OBC category candidate||Rs. 300|
|SC/ST/PC/EXSM category candidate||Rs. 50/- per candidate (only postage charges|
How To Apply
1. Candidates should log onto our website www.pnbindia.in link (Recruitment). Thecandidates must apply online only. Application registration on our website will remainopen from 11.04.2011 to 03.05.2011.
2. The transaction ID provided by the Branch after payment must be quoted in the applicationand the Original Cash voucher must be produced along with the call letter at the time of thewritten test.
3. The candidate should have a valid Email ID. This will enable him/her to receive call letter/interview advice etc. by email.Candidates should keep a printout of the completed application for reference in future.
4. There is a provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates arerequested to make use of this facility to correct the details in the online application ifany. This modification facility shall be available after 2 days of registration and upto05.05.2011. Modification will be allowed only 3 times. After 05.05.2011, no modificationwill be permitted.
5. The original Cash Voucher and Call Letter is to be surrendered at the Examination Hall. The Information Handout will be available on the Bank’s website. Candidates maydownload the call letter/ Information Handout from bank’s website.
(* Info Input By PNB Career Section)
Check For More Details and Apply Online
FOR DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT and STATE WISE VACANCY CLICK HERE
TO DOWNLOAD CASH VOUCHER CLICK HERE
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE