Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 2-year (4-semester) full-time MBA programme 2011 at Mesra, and its Extension Centres at Jaipur, Kolkata, Lalpur and Noida.
- Candidates must have appeared in CAT – 2010
- In addition, candidates should have secured Verbal Percentile and Total Percentile which conform to the requirements prescribed in our relevant announcements, that is, they should have secured Verbal Percentile and Total Percentile which are at least equal to the cut-offs given in our notifications
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification
- Candidates of B.Sc. / B.A. / B. Com/B.B.A. Honours must have minimum 55% marks in average (45% for SC/ST) in their Honours subject.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s programme in 2011 can also apply, provided they have obtained 55% marks or equivalent (45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes are eligible only if (a) they acquired such qualifications as working professionals / while in employment, (b) the programmes are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU, (c) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum 55% marks in average (45% for SC/ST) calculated as per item (4) above. They must enclose photocopies of (i) work experience certificate (ii) pass certificate and marksheets of qualifying examination with their application.