How To Apply For IOB Online
Eligible candidates are required to apply ‘ONLINE’ only through our website www.iob.in and no other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. Candidates are advised to follow the following sequence of steps while applying online.
• Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
• In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her e-mail ID before applying on-line.
1. Log on to our Bank’s webiste www.iob.in and click “Career” column (available at the top of the bank’s website), then the Career page will open.
2. Go through the detailed advertisement by clicking the Advertisement (English) or Advertisement (Hindi) available in the Career Page and ensure candidate’s eligibility to apply for the said post.
3. Take print out of Payment Receipt by clicking Download Payment Receipt available in the Career Page.
4. Remit the application fee/postages as applicable to the candidate with the filled up Payment Receipt in any of Indian Overseas Bank branches by means of cash only and collect candidate’s copy of Payment Receipt for the application
fee paid. Please ensure that the following information has been correctly entered (1) Branch Name & Code Number
(2) Transaction ID (3) Date of deposit and amount
5. Again logon to our Bank’s website www.iob.in and open the Career Page. Click apply online. Then online application will open. Fill up all the details required in the application and click “Submit” button available at the bottom of the online application and online application will be registered.
A Registration Number and Password will appear for your online registration immediately on the screen. This can be used only for taking printout of the online application registered by the candidates for their records and candidates should not send the printout of the online
application to the Bank.
6. There is a provision to modify the submitted On Line Application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct their details in the On Line Application, if any. This modification facility will be available upto 03.03.2011. After this date no modification will be permitted. Candidate should take utmost care while filling the On Line Application.
For the purpose of locating the Branch address for remitting fees, candidate may log on to our Bank website www.iob.in
wherein provision is available for locating address of the Branches.
Candidates should submit the candidate’s copy of Payment Receipt along with the call letter at the time of written examination failing which the candidate will not be admitted for the written examination.
The payment of fees should be made between 08.02.2011 and 01.03.2011 (inclusive of both dates) and the last date for applying online is 01.03.2011. Application for online registration will be available in our Bank’s website between 08.02.2011 and 01.03.2011 only. Even if the last date for online application is revised the dates for payment of application fees/ postage will remain unchanged Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and application fee/ postages once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be held in reserve for any other examination.
IOB Recruitment Details : IOB Recruitment
For Online Registration : Here
Download Payment Challan : IOB Payment Receipt
Check For Expected Paper of IOB Bank : Here
Check For Detail : Here