IGNOU invites applications for the degree/diploma programmes in management through OPENMAT exam. The university will be admitting the students for the above degree/diploma in management starting from July, 2011 through an entrance test OPENMAT-XXIX to be held on Sunday, the 13th February, 2011 all over the country
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form
‘Student Handbook & Prospectus for Management Programme’ can be obtained from the Regional Centre ((RC) Madurai or the Learner Support Centers (LSC) listed below by sending a sum of Rs.550/- through a Demand Draft / IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at Madurai or by paying Rs.500/- in cash at the RC/LSC sale counters. Please write your name and address on the back of the DD / IPO.
Filled in form for Entrance Test (Form 1) “OPENMAT-XXIX” must reach the Registrar (SED), Block 12, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068, by Registered Post/Speed Post. OPENMAT Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website: www.ignou.ac.in
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGSEM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
1) Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general Category and 45% for Reserved Category.
Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience.
Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/Pharmacy.
Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc.
A Master’s Degree in any subject.
2) Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
Candidates who have successfully cleared the Entrance Test for admission into Management Programme conducted by the Institutions like CAT, MAT and State Level Tests need not appear in OPENMAT. The cut-off percentage for admission of these candidates will be decided by the university
3) Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience are eligible for taking admission in Diploma in Management (DIM) only (after clearing the Entrance Test).
4. There is no age bar.
5. Master’s degree awarded without a first degree is not recognised for purposes of admission to IGNOU’s academic programmes.
Note: The university reserves the right to grant/deny admission to the candidates.
Walk in Admission For Management Programme only
Candidates who qualify entrance lest can submit the registration form (Form-2), which is available in the ‘Student Handbook & Prospectus along with the hall ticket of the Entrance Test to the respective Regional Centre. Madurai along with the required fee on any day after the receipt of result card for admission cycle starting from July, 2011.
Note : Provision for on line registration for admission into the Management Programme to the successful candidates will be made available on the university website ww.ignou.ac.in after declaration of the entrance test result.
School of Management Studies
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
Phone : 91-011- 29532073, 29534905
Fax : 91-011- 29532078
Website : www.ignou.ac.in