JAIIB/CAIIB Results Delcared, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai, a autonomus body organising various examination for banking professional has come up with the results of various certification courses. IIBF has declared the result of JAIIB/CAIIB and various other exams.
Check JAIIB/CAIIB Results : Click Here
Condition of JAIIB Results
- The facility of verification of marks for on-line mode is not permitted since the examination is conducted on-line and evaluation is computerized.
- As per the rules, no request for revaluation of answer paper will be entertained. The verification of marks is, however, permitted for candidates who had appeared under off-line mode and the request for verification of marks with the requisite fees (Rs.150/- per subject) should reach at the respective Zonal Office of the Institute at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai or New Delhi as the case may be within one month from the date of the declaration of examination results. The payment of fees should be made by means of a MICR crossed demand Draft drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Banking & Finance” and made payable at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai or New Delhi as the case may be of their respective banks. The candidates should write their membership number, name and subject name/s as well as ‘fees towards verification of marks’ on the back side of the draft and also ensure that such request is sent SEPARATELY (not with any other correspondence), to avoid delay or possible rejection, if time barred. The result after verification of marks will be communicated within 45 days of receipt of request and in case of any change in the marks as a result of verification of marks, necessary correction will be made in the records. Candidates who have applied for verification of marks need not wait for the verification result in order to apply for examination before due date.
- Subject to the provision mentioned hereunder regarding unfair practices, a candidate who has passed in all the subjects in JAIIB/CAIIB would receive the completion memorandum for having completed JAIIB/CAIIB within a month and also the final certificate within six months.
- In case a candidate has adopted unfair practices, the declaration of results is only provisional and is subject to cancellation in the event of adoption of unfair practices being established.
- The result of this examination shall also be liable to be cancelled in the event of it being established that the candidate has adopted unfair practices in any previous examination.
- This result advice can not be considered to be certificate of completion of JAIIB/CAIIB. Candidate would be considered to have completed JAIIB/CAIIB as the case may be, only if separate completion memorandum for having completed JAIIB/CAIIB is issued.
- For examination schedule/rules/syllabus visit Institute’s website: www.iibf.org.in